Tuesday, August 28, 2012

who I am



  My name is xianping, I am from China.  I finished one year in china,and then I transferred to SCSU.This is the second semester for me in SCSU. I can remember the situations when I just came here for a few days. New environment, new teachers , and no family members. However, I met a very very amazing person, whose name is Jesus. He changed my life definitely. I met a lot of people who have the same belief with me on campus. We have parties very often , and we also have the bible study. We can talk anything what we like, and we can also share ideas when we have problems. They make me feel at home. This summer, instead of going back to my country, I chose to stay here and took one summer class. . I think I was a lucky girl all the time. I met a very good professor, he helped a lot, especially when I didn’t get a satisfied with my homework. Day by day, I made a big progress in my class. The most excited thing is that I got a very higher score for my final.
  Everything goes well in America, and I like everything here. Although I knew it will be a big challenge when I chose nursing major. I think I can do it if I can keep hard-working. My dream is to be an excellent nurse in the future. I want to try my best to help more people when they need me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment