Monday, October 8, 2012

Interview objectives

There are some purposes for me to know more about these three countries:

First, China is my motherland, I want to introduce it, and make people to know more information about China.

Second, China has a very longer history and it has profound culture.

Third, I chose America, because I am studying in America now , then I want to know the difference between China and America.

Fourth, the United States has the most wholesome education system.

Fifth, America is a multicultural country. Most of the population are immigranted from different countries, then it has abundant life.

Sixth, I chose Saudi Arabia because I am a christian, and most people in Saudi Arabia is Muslim. Then, I want know the differences between the Christian and Muslim.

No comments:

Post a Comment