Sunday, September 9, 2012

Story-in-box


                                                     Story-in-box
Everyone has a dream, including me. My dream is traveling around the world. Instead of waiting for someday, I chose to begin my dream in this summer.

I packed my luggage and headed for my first stop---China. China is famous for its long history and colorful custom.  Without any hesitation, I went to Beijing and Xi’an, two of the typical cities in China. There are a lot of places, such as the great wall, the Forbidden City, the summer palace and so on. The unforgettable thing in my memory was the Chinese stamp, which was bought when we were hung out after dinner. The store is located around the river, when we walked into the store; the stamp came into my eyes first. It has a mini triangle shape, bright color, and the unique is that two words written under the bottle. I bought it as a gift to my father; I knew he will like it, as well as me.

I stayed in China for a few days, I tasted a lot delicious, and I observed a lot of special custom in this ancient country. Then, I turned to my next stop---Spain. Spain is an amazing place for me; I can’t wait to have a look for the country. When we got off the flight, we took the taxi to the hotel which I reserved before.  Instead of tired, I was too excited to go to sleep. The night looked so long, I overlaid on the bed with the thin blanket. This blanket looked very old; maybe it has ten years, or even more than ten years…one second, one minute, and one hour past slowly. After a long time, the day came, it made me happy. We finished our breakfast quickly, then we began our one-day visit. It was a traditional farm, which was surrounded by colorful flowers. There was a big family lived in this farm, they raised three cows, which can apply them milk every day.  At the back door, they have a big garden. Some vegetable, such as tomatoes, potatoes, were planted there. I enjoyed this kind of life, which was very simple, quiet, but very happy and satisfied.  

It closed to 12 pm, the host invited us for the lunch, we agreed. On the table, instead of fish, beef, chicken, and pork, we ate a lot of fresh vegetable which can’t be bought in the market.  And the beautiful plates were used for putting food. We enjoyed the delicious food and the friendly people. After our lunch, we had a long talk. The enthusiasm hostess served the chestnuts for snack. And she also showed us a lot of collections in their house. Such as, the Singapore coin collection, a wooden sculpture of a bald woman, and a sculpture of a drum man. They were bought during trips. Obviously, the family likes traveling as well as me.  When we entered into another room, we saw a wooden ruler on the table; the hostess said she was a tailor when she was young.  She kept making the clothes for her family until now, sometimes, when she had time, she also tried to make wallets. Then, she took out a leather wallet, and she explained that it was made last weekend.  It made us surprised, and we were also admired the life they had.

Time goes too fast, we need to say goodbye the friendly family. And tomorrow we need to start for the last stop---Italy. 

After a few hours’ flight, we arrived the destination. There was a display in Italy, and the items were from around the world.  We were looking for attractions. Look, there was a special,  can you guess what it was? No body existed, just the lonely head. It was smiling; it looked like talking something interested. Maybe it belongs to the man, maybe it belongs to the woman, we were imaging……
Everything looks mysterious, I had a lot of questions for the items. However, my vacation was over, I needed to come back for my class. After packing my luggage, I hanged out the amazing place during the last a few hours. I found a gift store by accidently. Without hesitation, I came into it. I had a quick look for the gifts, and I bought two gifts for my younger brother. One is the American Canoe, it looks very cute. I think he will like it. And another one is a spot, to be honest, I don’t know what it is. However, I am very curious about it, then , I bought it . We can guess it when I came back home. Maybe we will know the truth.
Trip is interesting and satisfied, we will find something new. I am prepared for my next vacation, and then I can continue my trip.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment